Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A New Direction for "A Moment With Andy"

Let's be honest. On Sunday morning, I speak for 20-30 minutes on a Scriptural passage and barely can scratch the surface. Many times, people come to me with things they've heard while reading that I couldn't touch on. So... to keep the learning going, "A Moment With Andy" will now focus on other aspects (or "going deeper") on things I couldn't touch on in the morning service because of other constraints (sometimes, something is really powerful but must wait because it isn't part of the thrust of the message). As we experience on a regular basis, Scripture is deep and the aspects of God and humanity that are contained in Scripture are multiplied. Hopefully, this blog will offer an opportunity to readers and church members alike additional insight into our passages on Sunday morning. We are going to try it out, starting next week with Moses and the burning bush - "The God who is."

1 comment:

  1. I second the new direction... Let's see where God leads us.... to His Holy ground, most likely. At least that's my prayer. Thanks Andy, Steve

    ReplyDelete